- Do I need a passport?
- Yes, a valid US Passport is required to sail on this cruise. Getting a passport is easy and typically takes 6 – 8 weeks to process. Learn more about getting a passport here.
- Is this an all-inclusive cruise vacation?
- You bet. All drinks, all meals, entertainment, and so much more is included on this trip!
- I don’t want to be bored onboard…
- The largest racetrack at sea, virtual reality games, trivia, Starbucks, endless daily entertainment, more than 20 dining venues, the Mandara Spa, night clubs, Broadway style shows, endless bars and lounges, the aqua park, casino, fitness center… we think you’ll survive.
- How do I book this cruise?
- Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington) to reserve your cruise.
Travel arrangements by Boscov’s Travel, a full service travel agency with 18 locations in 5 states. Learn more at boscovstravel.com.