We now have to be careful about how we shop for groceries. Gone are the days of just going to the store and grabbing and touching everything on the shelves. According to CBS News, here are a few tips that we can follow:
1) Plan your grocery list ahead so you can be in and out
2) Bring your own disinfecting wipes
3) Use a drive up grocery store service if you can
4) Do not linger in crowded aisles
5) Keep your distance from other shoppers
When you get home clothes and shoes off, wash hands, disinfect and take a shower!!